Executive Assistant Job Description
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high-level executives. They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. The Executive Assistant (EA) shall support the CEO with clerical duties as needed and implement administrative policies, directives, and procedures for both TAEUS Corporation and PatentBooks, Inc.
This position will interface with all members of the team, as well as vendors, clients, and professional associates of the company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes, and documents for executives
Recording and entering meeting notes into OneDrive
Assigning action items
- Gathering and storing vendor and client information
- Answering telephones
- Maintain and update invoices and filing
- Data entry into client accounts
- Booking travel arrangements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Spelling proficiency is imperative
- This position will start at $14/hr, but can progress to salary.